Welcome back to Episode 5 of Diary of a Security Consultant. The show where we talk about all things security industry related. In this weeks episode:
1. What we have been up to this week including an quick introduction to the updated PSA31:2019 standard for new companies entering the Irish security industry.
2. We review this weeks article on EAS activation and how security operatives should (or shouldn’t) respond to them
3. I talk about a great podcast I listened to recently where Mr Ivor Terret was interviewed
4. I review the Nitecore MH12GT torch
5. A quick update on what we have coming up next week.
Conversations in CP podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ivor-terret/id1464565197?i=1000442959417
Nitecore MH12GT : https://www.knivesandtools.ie/en/pt/-nitecore-mh12gt-rechargeable-led-torch.htm?gclid=Cj0KCQiAsvTxBRDkARIsAH4W_j_FaiKmxneRQb-mypc2QRjoaHywgtkWaHLzTyBvTC3K3dnFqsDkKTAaAjVEEALw_wcB
As always please feel free to get in touch :