Welcome to Episode 20 of Diary of a Security Consultant. The show where we talk all things security consultancy.
In this episode I talk about the importance of building a professional brand as a security practitioner.
- 1. Know what your brand is: You are your own company. What’s your company image?
- 2. Network: Why to build and how to build. Smartest guy in the room.
- 3. Interaction with others. Connect not connections.
- 4. Be consistent- image and contents
- 5. Bring value- what do you bring to the table
- 6. Growth – document your story
- 7. Don’t just chase money with your brand As always feedback is welcome and encouraged
Direct YouTube link : https://youtu.be/EEqIBMpA8jM
If you would prefer to listen to the podcast version you can do so here.
Eventbrite link for tickets to the Free conflict management webinar in October